In the review the referees are asked to take into account all of the following aspects.
- Paper title reflects the content and purpose of the research.
- Abstract includes information important for understanding the paper content.
- Introduction clearly defines the purpose and objective of the research.
- The methodology is clearly defined.
- The material in the paper new (unpublished).
- Some of the data could be deposited online (e.g. supplement).
- Figured material is deposited in a recognized institution.
- Systematic sections are concise.
- The Rules of Nomenclature are adhered to.
- Conclusions and methodology are supported by results.
- Some content might cause offence to someone.
- The article is well organized.
- The length of the article is appropriate.
- The article is easy to read and free from grammatical and spelling errors.
- Figures, tables, and pictures are suitable.
- Figures and plates are of a high quality.
- The references are complete and suitable to the article.